Basic Positions in Yoga
Self-training is an essential aspect generally progress yoga.
This article will address the practice of asanas (yoga poses), thoroughly and safely.
It is important to remember that practicing Asana is the third stage of the eight-steps path of yoga. Step forward again (Fundamentals of universal social behavior) and lie down (illegal conduct; personally). Contact your trainer and connect to the spirit of yoga, a basic understanding of the two phases or the relevant literature on the subject if you want to enhance (light on the yoga sutras of Patanjali by bks iyengar and others).
Some of the clauses of Yama and Niamey foreigners may see you and your lifestyle today, do not give up, have taken the points nearest to you and were aware of other points. Remember Yoga Sutras were written about 2,000 years ago in a different reality from the reality of life, this does not detract from their relevance but there is room to fit right. Practicing yoga is a journey from the outside to the inside, L’iamh and H’niamh ‘is important in making the practice H’asanot’ more than just exercise.
Reference to the mental practice
1) progress in yoga depends on the investment. Discover seriousness and patient. Be careful and understand it.
2) Turn on the intelligence and will power, were curious, careful and focused during practice-were the teacher of yourself.
3) deepening each asana and learn new asanas (with qualified teacher), were always chasing each asana and discover it anew.
4) laziness and apathy are the enemy yoga practitioner-led enthusiasm for practice.
Reference to physical exercises
1) Learn to distinguish between healthy and pain pain unhealthy. Healthy pain was the result of an increase in range of motion and stops the position (or remained vague feeling no limits). No pain continues long-term health and interferes with functioning. Stop the exercise if you experience persistent pain and consult your teacher.
2) Sometimes you’ll be surprised the difference in quality between the two sides exercise the body-Use the understandings that come from “good” to get better on the other side.
3) has a flexible bodies and some less. Students have their body ready and make a good forward bends, while others are better backbends. It’s only natural. Do Ttiaso whether a particular position is not easy for you, keep practicing and flexibility will.
4) Do not enter aggressively position, but slowly and thought.
5) When you turned the final position of your intelligence to posture and improve it.
6) would pose Soft Eyes and face relaxed.
7) Stay in the pose.
8) Take control of posture as you moved.
Study proves starts standing poses, they correct poor posture, strengthen the body and show stability and equilibrium. Postures include all movements of the spine and thus form the basis for all other positions.
New students started these postures and paid them half of practice time.
Sitting positions will allow your feet to rest after standing postures. Be sure to lift your hips as needed to the backbone shall be free to be extended or created tension in the lower back.
Why Yoga is so good for Menopause?
Although yoga is now so popular here yet,
There are many who would like to know what really lies behind the word.
So many promises given the practitioner a sense of balance and harmony,
Through strengthening, flexibility, toning, healthy self-image, recognizing a quiet, focused
And even Nirvana.
So is this just a series of stretching exercises or flexibility,
Is this method to hover in the air, whether it’s a way to break away
With transgenders world of meditation, or perhaps an Indian religion?
And how is it that people have such diverse opinions, different
Even contradictory regarding what is Yoga?
What happens during menopause?
Changes in physiology us? Less estrogen in hormonal our impact on many systems such as bone density, prone to heart attacks, weakening of the pelvic floor muscles and sphincter, and the world mental and emotional our (questions of identity, the danger of depression, fear, etc.).
Luckily we live in an era where these phenomena dialogue is open and we can use yoga and use this opportunity for growth.
Decrease in the amount of estrogen (female sex hormone), affects the bones and can cause bone and muscles sag, affects metabolism, slowing them and causes the formation of fat (which requires eating less). Weakens the system and regulation of body temperature (hot flushes), ring weakens the muscles and causes symptoms of urinary incontinence, weakening of the heart muscle and prone to heart attacks, prone to breast and uterine cancer.
In yoga there are many tools that allow us to see ourselves and the changes taking place in us in terms of physical and emotional menopause. Also many men who are interested in performing better sexually, which yoga in an indirect way can achieve. Did you know that yoga can increase you height, even if you passed adolescence ?
Fetal movement, is one of the movements that handles some menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, neural, obesity, insomnia, depression and more.
How to perform the bowel movement:
Kneeling at the meeting when the bottom of your feet, with your heels point out. Place your forehead on the floor, and then place your arms along the body, with palms facing up.
Fetal positions were eight breaths and relax.
Female Retaility and Yoga
Female fertility yoga is a powerful and amazing tool, supports and enables women to cope with the fertility treatments both physically and mentally.
The practice focuses on the endocrine system, reproductive system and nervous system, and prepares the body to absorb the desired pregnancy.
Breathing in yoga is relaxing, reduces anxiety levels in the body and balances the heart rate and blood pressure.
The relationship between movement of diaphragm breathing and pelvic floor, Mula Banda work (gathering of the pelvic floor) allows:
* Improved blood flow and movement of pelvic organs and the reproductive system.
* Strengthening the stabilizing muscles fibers pelvic organs and connective tissue stabilization.
* Improving and strengthening the nervous system, nerve fibers Smatzbbim the pelvis, uterus, ovaries and floor
* Strengthening the pelvic floor.
Work on the nervous system parasympathetic allows the body to relax, fills it with energy, and reduces the production of stress hormones sympathetic nervous system.
Stress hormones secreted when we are in a state of physical and mental stress over time.
Treatment period increases the level of stress in the body due to the difficult treatments and hormone imbalances they create in the body. There is also a state of mind that accompanies treatment, pregnancy expectation and disappointment from the body and ourselves, as well as coping with stress from the environment that increase the level of anxiety.